Last Updated: March 1, 2022
1. Who controls your information?Any information or other data provided to or gathered by WD is controlled by Chanz IT Business Solutions Inc. Unit 1005 Centerpoint Building, Julia Vargas cor. Garnet Rd, 1605 Pasig City, NCR, Philippines.
- Information You Provide to Us. We collect information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us over the Website, including as part of registering a user or ordering goods or services from WD. Such information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, telephone number(s), website URLs, your instant messaging screen names, your date of birth, street address, city, and/or state.
- Content You Make Public. The Website contains features that allow you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, including personal information about yourself. For example, you may choose to include personal information within your WD profile, which is available and accessible to all visitors of the Website. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which WD is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information by means of such features.
- Device/Internet Connection Information. When you use the Website, we automatically gather information made available by your web browser (such as Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome), internet service provider (such as Comcast or Cox), and device (such as your computer, phone, tablet, or fitness tracker), depending on your settings for each. For example, we may collect your IP address, information about the operating system or type of device you use, the device ID associated with your device, the date and time you access the Website, and your log in attempts.
- Internet Activity Information. As explained below in Sections 3 and 4 regarding Personalized Ads, we may also collect information about your browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction the Website. We may collect information regarding the websites, application, or advertisement you visited immediately before and after your use of the Website.
- Geolocation Information. We may collect information about where you are located, both generally and at the time you access the Website. For example, we may collect your billing address when you make a purchase, or ascertain your approximate location from your IP address.
- Protected Class Information. Due to the specific nature of WD' services, you may be asked for your age or be given the option to provide information about your gender.
- Other Information. From time to time, we may collect other information from you, such as when you make a claim for a prize pursuant to a contest or other promotion run on the Website, when you request assistance through our customer service department, or when you voluntarily subscribe to promotions, reminders, or newsletters. You will always be asked for your consent in advance of providing such other information, and we will not collect it without your permission.
3. How and when do we collect information about you?WD gathers information about you through the following sources and means:
- When you enter or upload information to the Website. WD collects information you provide to us, content you make public, transaction and payment information, geolocation information, and protected class information when you enter such information on a form on the Website (including during registration), purchase services, sign up for newsletters or promotional material, enter contests, upload content, post in a forum, and otherwise interact with the Website.
- When you communicate with us. WD may also collect information you provide to us, content you make public, transaction and payment information, geolocation information, and protected class information, from you outside of the Website, such as when you contact our customer service department, email us (including any response to an email communication from WD), or communicate with WD via social media, such as by posting on a page hosted by WD or tagging WD in your own post. The information collected off the Website may be combined with that collected through the Website—for example, if you order a service from the Website and later call customer service about the order, the information collected in both interactions may be linked.
- Through Cookies, tracking tools, and other automated technologies. When you use any website, certain information can be automatically collected through technological means. When you access the Website, your web browser automatically sends us device and internet connection information and certain internet activity information as described in Section 2.
You can change your Cookie settings in your Internet browser (e.g., Chrome, Edge, Firefox). If you disable Cookies, some of the features of the Website may not function correctly. For more information, see allaboutcookies.org.
Type of Cookie Purpose of Cookie Necessary Necessary Cookies are essential in order for the Website to display and perform properly. Necessary Cookies are used to identify you, prevent security risks, and to allow you to perform -related functions. Preferences Preferences Cookies are used to store preferences set by you and each user for their account, such as your language preferences. Preferences Cookies improve your experience using the Website. Analytics and Performance Analytics and Performance Cookies collect information on how you and other users interact with the Website. Often, this information is aggregated, as discussed in Section 4, and is used to improve the Website.
4. How do we use your information?WD may use the information we've gathered from you or your device, including through Cookies and Third Parties, for the following purposes:
- Business Purposes. When WD uses your information for a "Business Purpose," it means such use is reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve an operational purpose of the WD. The following are the Business Purposes for which we may use your information:
- Commercial Purposes. When WD uses your information for a "Commercial Purpose," it means such use is intended to advance WD' business interests, such as by inducing you to buy one of our services. The following are the Commercial Purposes for which we may use your information:
Commercial Purpose Types of Information To Advertise to You. We may use information gathered through Cookies and web beacons, including those placed by Third Parties, to deliver ads to you via the Website, and after you've left the Website, including advertising specific to your personal interests. The purpose of this practice, which is sometimes called "Personalized Ads," "retargeting," or "remarketing" is to deliver content and advertising that is of interest to you, and to avoid displaying irrelevant advertising to you. Information you provide to us; Content you make public; Device/Internet Connection Information; Internet Activity Information; Geolocation Information To Advertise to Others. We may share your reviews, comments, and other content uploaded by you to advertise and market our Website and the Services, including by reposting your comments on the Website, in our advertising, or through our social media accounts. Content you make public
- Scope and Legal Bases for Use WD only processes your information to the extent that is necessary to accomplish the above-stated Business and Commercial Purposes, which serves as our legitimate interest. If you reside in a location governed by the GDPR, then the following are WD' legal bases for the processing of your information: In so far as we have obtained consent for processing operations of information by the data subject, Art. 6(1) lit. a GDPR serves as the legal basis. For the processing of information necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6(1) lit. b GDPR serves as legal basis. The same applies to such processing operations which are necessary for carrying out pre-contractual measures. In so far as the processing of information is required to comply with a legal obligation to which our WD is subject, Art. 6(1) lit. c GDPR serves as legal basis. In the event that processing of information may be necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person, Art. 6(1) lit. d GDPR serves as legal basis. If processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our WD or by a Third Party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, processing operations are based on Art 6 (1) lit. f GDPR
5. How do we share your information?WD may share your information with Third Parties for the following purposes:
- Business Purposes. When WD shares your information for a Business Purpose, it means such use is reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve an operational purpose of the WD. The following are the Business Purposes for which we may share your information:
- Commercial Purposes. When WD shares your information for a "Commercial Purpose," it means such disclosure is intended to advance WD' business interests, such as by advertising our products or services. The following are the Commercial Purposes for which we may share your information with Third Parties:
Commercial Purpose Types of Information Advertising Partners. We may disclose your personal information as needed to our Third-Party advertising partners. To Advertise to You, including through Personalized Ads; to Advertise to Others. See Section 4 for more information on these Commercial Purposes. Information you provide to us; Content you make public; Device/Internet Connection Information; Internet Activity Information; Geolocation Information Other Consumers. We may share your reviews, comments, and other content uploaded by you to advertise and market our Website and the Services, including by reposting your reviews on the Website, in our advertising, or through our social media accounts. To Advertise to Others. See Section 4 for more information on this Commercial Purpose. Content you make public
6. Do we sell your information to others?No.
7. How do we protect your information?WD has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use or disclosure of your information. Among other things, we:
- Host our servers with in secure data center facilities;
- Use services to block bots, malicious traffic, and secure our login systems with HTTPS/SSL;
- Store passwords in a secure format, not plain text; and
- Use firewalls to provide further security to our systems.
9. Do we transfer your information to a different country?If you are visiting the Website from a location outside Singapore, your connection will be through and to servers located in Singapore, and all information you provide will be processed and securely maintained in our web servers and internal systems located within Singapore. By using the Website, you authorize and specifically consent to the transfer of personal data to Singapore and its storage and use as specified above when you provide such information to us.
10. What are your rights when it comes to accessing, correcting, or deleting your information, and how can you exercise them?You may access all information we've collected and retained about you for purposes of correcting, amending, downloading, or deleting such information. Access can be obtained by logging into your account, making a Privacy Request, or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access, making corrections, providing you with information, or deleting information. Such verification will include requiring you to login to your or, in the event you have forgotten your login credentials, completing the reset process so that you may log into your account.
- Access and Correction The easiest way to manage the content and information you share by logging into your account. You can also download information associated with your WD by visiting your Settings page. In the alternative, you may make a Privacy Request, or contact us at email@example.com.
- Right to Request Disclosure
You have the right to request that WD disclose the following to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Right to Request Deletion
You can have your WD information deleted from the website by sending us an email. You also have the right to request that WD delete any personal information about you which we have collected from you. To make either such a request, please make a Privacy Request, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and use the email subject: "REMOVAL personal information".
12. Do we respond to Do Not Track (DNT) Signals?DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked. WD does not currently respond to DNT requests.